- Business Strategy – design, facilitation, start up mentoring
- Partnership research and negotiation
- ICT Infrastructure and Telecommunications Project Management
- Business Continuity Planning
- Building Online Communities
- Online Marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce, Banking & Finance (University of Canberra)
- Bachelor of IT, Information systems (Charles Sturt University)
- ITIL Foundations
Tim brings over 15 years of enterprise ICT and business continuity experience as Co Founder of Greenfields Partners. Tim’s background leading teams of up to 60 staff in multiple organisations in delivery of outcomes to government clients, provides a no-nonsense approach to identifying and delivering customer requirements. Whilst working full time in one of Australia’s largest telecommunications companies Tim also founded The-RiotACT.com in 2000 which under his guidance as Managing Director since 2007 has grown to become the largest independent media organisation in the Canberra region and given him an intrinsic understanding of building online communities and how consumers interact with online business.
Tim is a professional member of the International Information Architecture Institute, an associate member of the Australian Institute of Project Management, and formerly of the Business Continuity Institute. Tim is an owner of www.The-RiotACT.com and www.TheHotList.com.au.